- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7 Kenilworth St, Pittsfield, MA 012014 beds, 3 baths, 2,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Gleaming hard wood floors throughout, new vinyl energy saving windows on the second and third floor. Spacious first floor with large center hall, living room, dining room and family room. Beautiful, large windows for a lot of natural light.
Attic is plumbed for possible additional full bath!
This home is move in ready.
The neighborhood is fantastic. A welcoming, distinctive traditional family street. Verychild friendly. Very little traffic.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $219,900
- Price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,716 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:I06 B:0001 L:035
- Zillow Home ID: 55946327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 7 Kenilworth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
- 400 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA$215K31.51,805
- 15 Kenilworth St Pittsfield, MA$311K543,524
- 8 Kenilworth St Pittsfield, MA$281K42.52,302
- 391 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA$165K321,510
- 12 Warwick St Pittsfield, MA$201K31.51,600
- 408 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA$258K22.51,874
- 16 Wellesley St Pittsfield, MA$248K31.51,700
- 12 Kenilworth St Pittsfield, MA$302K532,930
- 377 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA$269K32.52,125
- 401 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA$161K31.51,368
- 16 Warwick St Pittsfield, MA$177K31.51,116
- 25 Kenilworth St Pittsfield, MA$296K532,988
- 372 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA$244K443,046
- 20 Warwick St Pittsfield, MA$292K32.51,691
- 22 Kenilworth St Pittsfield, MA$285K542,362
- 26 Wellesley St Pittsfield, MA$172K31.52,132
- 4 Andover St Pittsfield, MA$187K31.51,696
- 49 Kenilworth St Pittsfield, MA$399K554,149
- 418 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA$183K321,779
- 411 Pomeroy Ave Pittsfield, MA$158K31.51,608
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292