7 Lake Gillilan Ct, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 3 baths, 2,499 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,499 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1935377007
- Zillow Home ID: 60966839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Lake Gillilan Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% higher than in Algonquin, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 9 Lake Gillilan Ct Algonquin, IL$250K42.52,311
- 5 Lake Gillilan Ct Algonquin, IL$332K42.52,882
- 10 Lake Gillilan Ct Algonquin, IL$263K32.51,938
- 3 Lake Gillilan Ct Algonquin, IL$401K42.53,346
- 8 Lake Gillilan Ct Algonquin, IL$259K32.51,930
- 6 Lake Gillilan Ct Algonquin, IL$263K32.51,714
- 1 Lake Gillilan Ct Algonquin, IL$285K42.53,207
- 4 Lake Gillilan Ct Algonquin, IL$248K321,495
- 2 Lake Gillilan Ct Algonquin, IL$340K42.53,342
- Algonquin Rd Algonquin, IL--------
- 241 Lake Gillilan Way Algonquin, IL$299K43.53,341
- 351 Lake Plumleigh Way Algonquin, IL$295K------
- 361 Lake Plumleigh Way Algonquin, IL$318K------
- 220 Lake Gillilan Way Algonquin, IL$337K442,500
- 200 High Point Rdg Algonquin, IL$248K432,845
- 210 High Point Rdg Algonquin, IL$394K42.53,147
- 341 Lake Plumleigh Way Algonquin, IL$253K------
- 371 Lake Plumleigh Way Algonquin, IL$303K53.5--
- 251 Lake Gillilan Way Algonquin, IL$325K42.52,511
- 381 Lake Plumleigh Way Algonquin, IL$312K43.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!