7 Lincoln Ct UNIT 7, Amesbury, MA 019135 beds, 1 bath, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1890
- HOA Fee: $97
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $227,500
- Price/sqft: $127
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Half-Duplex,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Parcel #: M:64 B:0187.B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61310977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Lincoln Court UNIT 7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 19.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 5 Lincoln Ct UNIT 5 Amesbury, MA$214K611,786
- 9 Lincoln Ct Amesbury, MA$278K532,371
- 167 Main St Amesbury, MA$487K534,997
- 8 Lincoln Ct Amesbury, MA$278K622,387
- 4 Lincoln Ct Amesbury, MA$285K533,098
- 1 Lincoln Ct Amesbury, MA$267K42.51,988
- 169 Main St Amesbury, MA$332K61.753,504
- 17 Lincoln Ct Amesbury, MA$347K32.51,746
- 165 Main St Amesbury, MA$439K443,735
- 163 Main St Amesbury, MA$254K31.51,792
- 184 Main St Amesbury, MA$244K311,674
- 5 Osgood Pl UNIT D Amesbury, MA$158K311,746
- 5 Osgood Pl UNIT C Amesbury, MA$176K32.51,746
- 5 Osgood Pl UNIT A Amesbury, MA$167K311,746
- 5 Osgood Pl UNIT B Amesbury, MA$167K311,746
- 161 Main St Amesbury, MA$244K321,624
- 172 Main St Amesbury, MA$315K82.53,017
- 4 Osgood Pl Amesbury, MA$390K523,280
- 160 Main St Amesbury, MA$188K------
- 159 Main St Amesbury, MA$308K542,766
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292