- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 4,525 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,668 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R02725
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57863659
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-363K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06457 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Middletown as a whole. Among 06457 homes, this home is valued 53.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
|141 Congdon St E Middletown, CT||$175K||3||1||1,242|
|20 Lucinda Ln Middletown, CT||$249K||3||3||2,100|
|31 Lucinda Ln Middletown, CT||$187K||3||1||1,492|
|8 Lucinda Ln Middletown, CT||$196K||3||1.5||1,409|
|19 Lucinda Ln Middletown, CT||$226K||3||2.5||1,386|
|131 Congdon St E Middletown, CT||$265K||3||1.5||1,900|
|140 Congdon St E Middletown, CT||$176K||3||1||1,134|
|151 Congdon St E Middletown, CT||$178K||4||1.5||1,274|
|121 Congdon St E Middletown, CT||$260K||3||1.5||1,792|
|30 Lucinda Ln Middletown, CT||$160K||3||1||992|
|150 Congdon St E Middletown, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,026|
|40 Lucinda Ln Middletown, CT||$161K||3||1||992|
|157 Congdon St E Middletown, CT||$193K||4||1||1,544|
|41 Lucinda Ln Middletown, CT||$162K||3||1||992|
|22 Cynthia Ln Middletown, CT||$191K||3||2||1,346|
|96 Congdon St E Middletown, CT||$192K||3||1||1,360|
|111 Congdon St E Middletown, CT||$250K||3||1.5||1,676|
|32 Cynthia Ln Middletown, CT||$162K||3||1||992|
|58 Spring Brook Dr Middletown, CT||$266K||3||3||1,790|
|70 Spring Brook Dr Middletown, CT||$239K||3||2||1,682|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!