7 Manning Dr, Barrington, RI 028063 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,262 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 22 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $187
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,075 sqft
- Parcel #: M:16 L:083
- Zillow Home ID: 82695024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Manning Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Barrington, and 65.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02806 home values.
- 8 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$343K41.51,796
- 5 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$321K21.51,470
- 10 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$286K321,456
- 6 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$397K32.52,516
- 11 Winsor Dr Barrington, RI$327K421,886
- 14 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$414K222,338
- 11 Eleanor Dr Barrington, RI$326K31.51,590
- 15 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$477K322,250
- 16 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$350K41.51,716
- 15 Winsor Dr Barrington, RI$275K21.51,278
- 17 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$573K332,860
- 18 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$354K421,788
- 550 County Rd Barrington, RI$292K31.51,650
- 12 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$289K321,422
- 14 Winsor Dr Barrington, RI$421K42.52,280
- 9 Eleanor Dr Barrington, RI$312K31.51,460
- 20 Manning Dr Barrington, RI$422K432,461
- 4 Eleanor Dr Barrington, RI$360K31.52,012
- 9 Winsor Dr Barrington, RI$296K321,205
- 2 Eleanor Dr Barrington, RI$227K311,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.