- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,389 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $364,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $207
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Barn, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Victorian, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,762 sqft
- Parcel #: M:014.0 P:236.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57088099
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01754 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Maynard as a whole. Among 01754 homes, this home is valued 20.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01754, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Maynard, and 58.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01754 home values.
|9 Maple St Maynard, MA||$336K||4||2||2,522|
|9 1/2 Maple St Maynard, MA||$328K||3||1.5||2,522|
|5 Maple St Maynard, MA||$302K||3||1||1,545|
|11 Maple St Maynard, MA||$277K||3||1.5||1,252|
|8 Maple St UNIT B Maynard, MA||$268K||2||1||1,900|
|8 Maple St UNIT A Maynard, MA||$276K||2||1||1,981|
|10 Maple St Maynard, MA||$370K||5||1.5||2,263|
|13 Maple St UNIT C Maynard, MA||$228K||3||2.5||1,562|
|13 Maple St UNIT B Maynard, MA||$213K||2||1.5||1,562|
|13 Maple St Maynard, MA||$403K||6||2.5||3,578|
|12 Maple St Maynard, MA||$319K||3||2||1,490|
|6 Maple St Maynard, MA||$253K||2||1||950|
|13 Maple St # A Maynard, MA||$331K||4||1.5||2,455|
|2 Maple St Maynard, MA||$347K||3||1.5||2,071|
|76 Nason St Maynard, MA||$371K||2||2||2,050|
|78 Nason St Maynard, MA||$303K||2||1||1,412|
|72 Nason St Maynard, MA||$275K||2||2||1,236|
|15 Maple St Maynard, MA||$336K||4||1.5||1,940|
|80 Nason St Maynard, MA||$265K||3||1.5||1,039|
|9 Brooks St Maynard, MA||$325K||3||1.5||1,616|
Nearby Schools in Maynard
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!