7 Maple St, Seymour, CT 064833 beds, 1 bath, 870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Age Restricted \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Basement \ None,Cooling System Type \ None,Fuel Type \ Electric,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Fuel \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ None,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Annual,Rental Property Type \ Multifamily,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Apartment,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 870 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2116091721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06483 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% greater than in Seymour, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06483 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
- 15 Washington Ave Seymour, CT$181K311,722
- 16 Maple St Seymour, CT$296K432,899
- 5 Maple St Seymour, CT$170K31870
- 12 Maple St Seymour, CT$259K221,500
- 19 Washington Ave Seymour, CT$206K321,988
- 11 Maple Ridge Rd Seymour, CT--------
- 7 Maple Ridge Rd Seymour, CT--------
- 10 Maple Ridge Rd Seymour, CT--------
- 8 Maple St Seymour, CT$197K31.51,092
- 10 Maple St Seymour, CT$145K41.51,945
- 3 Maple St Seymour, CT$176K31870
- 8 Washington Ave Seymour, CT$260K522,624
- 14 Washington Ave Seymour, CT$266K62.12,194
- 2 Washington Ave Seymour, CT$245K321,720
- 14 Maple St Seymour, CT$116K221,500
- 82 Maple St Seymour, CT$144K21700
- 6 Maple Ridge Rd Seymour, CT--------
- 17 Hull Pl Seymour, CT$209K421,806
- 6 Maple St Seymour, CT$195K321,158
- 15 Maple Ridge Rd Seymour, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292