- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 4,019 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $489,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $202
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,431 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0099 B:0494 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56424268
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $401-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01821 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Billerica as a whole. Among 01821 homes, this home is valued 42.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Billerica, and 78.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01821 home values.
|12 March St Billerica, MA||$388K||4||2||2,352|
|10 March St Billerica, MA||$353K||4||2||1,632|
|8 March St Billerica, MA||$296K||3||1.5||1,393|
|5 March St Billerica, MA||$292K||1||1||816|
|4 March St Billerica, MA||$317K||3||1||1,865|
|19 Callahan St Billerica, MA||$320K||1||1||1,188|
|3 March St Billerica, MA||$405K||3||2.5||2,092|
|27 Callahan St Billerica, MA||$273K||2||1||894|
|20 Callahan St Billerica, MA||$331K||4||1.5||1,670|
|27 Pinedale Ave Billerica, MA||$290K||3||1||1,305|
|29 Pinedale Ave Billerica, MA||$297K||3||1||1,094|
|25 Pinedale Rd UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$235K||2||1||901|
|25 Pinedale Ave Billerica, MA||$368K||3||3||2,456|
|32 Broad St Billerica, MA||$341K||2||1.5||1,622|
|23 Pinedale Ave Billerica, MA||$326K||2||2||1,854|
|1 Summit Rd Billerica, MA||$289K||4||1||1,598|
|34 Broad St Billerica, MA||$227K||2||1||537|
|12 Cross Rd Billerica, MA||$357K||3||2||1,612|
|30 Pinedale Ave Billerica, MA||$302K||3||1||1,678|
|32 Pinedale Ave Billerica, MA||$281K||3||1||1,309|
Nearby Schools in Billerica
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!