- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 2,354 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $176
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00093000
- Zillow Home ID: 57857015
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $237-386K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06442 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Essex as a whole. Among 06442 homes, this home is valued 0.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06442, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% lower than in Essex, and 13.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06442 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06442 home values.
|8 Melody Ln Ivoryton, CT||$362K||4||3.5||2,093|
|6 Melody Ln Ivoryton, CT||$203K||3||1||1,024|
|13 Melody Ln Ivoryton, CT||$216K||2||1||1,170|
|12 Melody Ln Ivoryton, CT||$293K||3||2||1,679|
|72 Walnut St Ivoryton, CT||$249K||3||1.5||1,350|
|15 Melody Ln Ivoryton, CT||$224K||2||1.1||1,334|
|2 Melody Ln Ivoryton, CT||$368K||3||3||2,200|
|Melody Ln Ivoryton, CT||$368K||3||3||2,200|
|74 Walnut St Ivoryton, CT||$193K||2||1||971|
|76 Walnut St Ivoryton, CT||$248K||3||1.5||1,060|
|71 Walnut St Ivoryton, CT||$239K||2||1||1,195|
|16 Melody Ln Ivoryton, CT||$234K||2||2||1,240|
|7 Harmony Ln Ivoryton, CT||$374K||4||3.5||3,106|
|77 Walnut St Ivoryton, CT||$358K||3||2||1,944|
|67 Walnut St Ivoryton, CT||$249K||2||1||1,313|
|11 Harmony Ln Ivoryton, CT||$274K||3||1||1,600|
|5 Keyboard Ln Ivoryton, CT||$381K||4||2.5||2,239|
|7 Keyboard Ln Ivoryton, CT||$375K||3||2.5||2,160|
|9 Keyboard Ln Ivoryton, CT||$380K||4||2.5||2,337|
|8 Harmony Ln Ivoryton, CT||$233K||3||2||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Essex
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!