This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2009 for $70,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:082 B:601 L:013
- Zillow Home ID: 56078360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 1.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% higher than in Lynn, and 11.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|26 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$260K||4||2.5||2,885|
|1 Windemere Ter Lynn, MA||$203K||3||1||1,344|
|13 Melville Pl Lynn, MA||$162K||3||1||1,291|
|28 Chestnut St # 28A Lynn, MA||$300K||7||3||2,556|
|28 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$331K||4||3||2,559|
|48 Estes St # 1 Lynn, MA||$188K||2||1||1,100|
|48A Estes St Lynn, MA||$295K||6||3||2,536|
|38 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$405K||9||3||5,391|
|23 Chestnut St UNIT 2 Lynn, MA||$140K||3||1.5||1,161|
|23 Chestnut St UNIT 3 Lynn, MA||$140K||3||1.5||1,161|
|50 Estes St Lynn, MA||$325K||7||3||3,157|
|48 Estes St Lynn, MA||$348K||6||3||3,813|
|13 Lander Ave Lynn, MA||$224K||7||3||2,559|
|8 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$188K||3||1.5||1,411|
|17 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$206K||--||2||1,385|
|5 Broad St Lynn, MA||$189K||1||2||1,296|
|7-11 Broad St Lynn, MA||$665K||8||8||10,684|
|23 Chestnut St UNIT 1 Lynn, MA||$150K||3||1.5||1,161|
|29 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$348K||6||5||2,611|
|3 Broad St Lynn, MA||$368K||3||2||1,947|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!