7 Millholland DrUNIT D, Fishkill, NY 12524
Sold on 5/24/11: $129,900
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:951 sq ft
- Lot:436 sqft
- Year Built:1965
- Last Sold:May 2011 for $129,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- High SchoolJOHN JAY SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- Middle SchoolWAPPINGERS JR. HIGH SCHOOL
- Parcel #13308900615500382296490000
- School DistrictWAPPINGERS CENTRAL
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID30104613
- Days on Zillow1021
- Elementary SchoolFISHKILL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$124,449||$107K – $141K||+$2,291||$130||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,231/mo||$985 – $1.6K/mo||-$13||$1.29||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 12524 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Town of Fishkill as a whole. Among 12524 homes, this home is valued 46.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12524 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% lower than in Town of Fishkill, and 86.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12524 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Fishkill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12524 home values.
Neighborhood for 7 Millholland Drive UNIT D
Nearby Schools in Town of Fishkill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005