- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7 Morris St, Boston, MA 021286 beds, 3 baths, 2,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,625 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,709 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06394 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123366
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Morris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Boston, and 42.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 35 Morris St East Boston, MA$359K632,790
- 13 Morris St Boston, MA$391K832,709
- 15 Morris St Boston, MA$387K832,709
- 232 Marion St Boston, MA$328K----2,970
- 234 Marion St Boston, MA$398K632,613
- 194 Chelsea St Boston, MA$352K632,766
- 196 Chelsea St # 2 Boston, MA$331K------
- 196 Chelsea St Boston, MA$360K632,766
- 3 Morris St Boston, MA$368K633,452
- 3 Morris St Millis, MA$450K41.52,000
- 236 Marion St Boston, MA$431K832,613
- 236 Marion St East Boston, MA$458K832,613
- 17 Morris St Boston, MA$381K632,841
- 198 Chelsea St Boston, MA$349K732,766
- 192 Chelsea St Boston, MA$432K----3,187
- 200 Chelsea St # 2 Boston, MA$213K21950
- 200 Chelsea St Boston, MA$384K532,892
- 19 Morris St Boston, MA$328K532,841
- 202 Chelsea St Boston, MA$441K632,748
- 21 Morris St Boston, MA$369K331,920
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.