- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,526 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $199,933
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Barn, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Farmhouse
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: KNGS M:000R9 B:000084 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86850309
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $156-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03848 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Kingston as a whole. Among 03848 homes, this home is valued 3.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 41.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
|6 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||$329K||5||3||3,134|
|5 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||$194K||2||1.5||1,379|
|9 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||$244K||3||2||2,120|
|10 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||$224K||3||1||1,340|
|4 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||$211K||3||1||1,420|
|11 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||--||--||--||--|
|12 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||$254K||3||2||2,008|
|13 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||$292K||3||2||2,286|
|70 Route 125 Kingston, NH||$253K||2||1||2,610|
|72 Route 125 Kingston, NH||--||--||--||--|
|8 Kasher Dr # B Kingston, NH||$248K||3||3||2,100|
|8 Kasher Dr # A Kingston, NH||$258K||3||3||1,806|
|9 Kasher Dr # B Kingston, NH||$231K||3||2||2,024|
|9 Kasher Dr # A Kingston, NH||$230K||3||2||2,024|
|6 Kasher Dr # B Kingston, NH||$280K||2||3||2,449|
|6 Kasher Dr # A Kingston, NH||$252K||2||3||2,275|
|6 Kasher Dr # 6A Kingston, NH||$237K||2||3||2,275|
|6 Kasher Dr Kingston, NH||$253K||2||3||2,275|
|9B Kasher Dr Kingston, NH||$247K||3||3||2,100|
|7 Kasher Dr # A Kingston, NH||$264K||3||3||2,220|
Nearby Schools in Kingston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!