- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7 North Rdg, East Hampton, CT 064243 beds, 3 baths, 1,928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Propane,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Propane,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Subdivision,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Floor size: 1,928 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116045596
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 North Rdg
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% less than in Niantic, and 5.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
- 8 A North Rd Old Lyme, CT$820K432,902
- 8 North Rd Niantic, CT--------
- 6 North Rd Niantic, CT$189K221,156
- 11 North Rd Niantic, CT--------
- 10 North Rd Niantic, CT$412K332,048
- 4 North Rd Niantic, CT$253K42.52,102
- 12 North Rd Niantic, CT$178K21.5808
- 5 Maple St Niantic, CT$187K21984
- 3 North Rd Niantic, CT$184K21864
- 3 North Rd Old Lyme, CT------16,534
- 3 North Rd # 3 Old Lyme, CT--Studio----
- 1 Maple St Niantic, CT$205K321,420
- 7 Maple St Niantic, CT$216K321,556
- 2 North Rdg UNIT 2 East Hampton, CT$462K322,100
- 15 North Rd Niantic, CT$388K42.52,420
- 14 North Rd Niantic, CT$265K21.51,284
- 2 N Pine St Niantic, CT$187K21936
- 4 Maple St Niantic, CT$277K332,064
- 4 Maple St Niantic, CT$447K332,064
Nearby Schools in Niantic
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292