7 Old Essex Rd, Ipswich, MA 01938
For Sale: $279,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,144 sq ft
- Lot:1.5 acres
- Year Built:1963
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $135,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow50
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesBEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,
- Exterior MaterialWood
- MLS #71601285
- Parcel #M:064 B:015B L:0
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56925555
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$275,502||$237K – $306K||-$7,707||$240||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,482/mo||$1.2K – $2K/mo||+$39||$1.30||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 01938 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is 30.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Ipswich, and 65.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
Neighborhood for 7 Old Essex Road
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005