A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 3,075 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $305,155
- Last sale price/sqft: $242
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Other (See Remarks), HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0076 B:0110 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56954962
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $268-508K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 10.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|14 64th St Newburyport, MA||$503K||2||2||1,742|
|9 Overlook St Newburyport, MA||$908K||3||2.5||3,042|
|6 Overlook St Newburyport, MA||$344K||2||1||536|
|6 Basin St Newburyport, MA||$426K||3||2||1,229|
|4 Basin St Newburyport, MA||$363K||1||1.5||1,074|
|2 Overlook St Newburyport, MA||$358K||2||1||900|
|2 Basin St Newburyport, MA||$358K||2||1.5||1,050|
|14 Overlook St Newburyport, MA||$388K||3||1.5||1,200|
|10 Basin St Newburyport, MA||$323K||3||1||714|
|15 64th St Newburyport, MA||$370K||4||2||847|
|13 64th St Newburyport, MA||$311K||2||1||740|
|14 Basin St Newburyport, MA||$884K||3||3||3,000|
|9 66th St Newburyport, MA||$346K||2||1||528|
|13 Overlook St Newburyport, MA||$404K||3||1.5||1,322|
|10 66th St Newburyport, MA||$311K||2||1||870|
|11 66th St Newburyport, MA||$453K||2||1||756|
|1 Basin St Newburyport, MA||$890K||3||2.5||1,800|
|11 64th St Newburyport, MA||$342K||3||1||956|
|26 Shore St Newburyport, MA||$381K||2||1.5||1,176|
|27 Shore St Newburyport, MA||$358K||1||1||526|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.