- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,773 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $406,400
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 4414448
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Basement \ Finished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Crushed Stone, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities CF \ Deck, Exterior Amenities CF \ Patio, Exterior Amenities CF \ Porch-Covered, Flood Zone \ Yes, Floors CF \ Bamboo, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Ceramic Tile, Floors CF \ Other, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Block, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Parking CF \ Garage, Garage Parking CF \ Off Street, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Village, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Other, Town \ Hampton, Trash \ Muni, Unit 1 Furnished Y/N \ Yes, Unit 2 Furnished Y/N \ Yes, Unit 3 Furnished Y/N \ Yes, UnitInfo \ Ceiling Fan, UnitInfo \ Central Vacuum, UnitInfo \ Dishwasher, UnitInfo \ Disposal, UnitInfo \ Dryer, UnitInfo \ Electric, UnitInfo \ Heat, UnitInfo \ Hot Water, UnitInfo \ Microwave, UnitInfo \ Natural Gas Heat, UnitInfo \ Porch, UnitInfo \ Range-Gas, UnitInfo \ Refrigerator, UnitInfo \ Smoke Detector, UnitInfo \ Storage, UnitInfo \ Washer, UnitInfo \ Water Heater, Utilities \ 110 Volt, Utilities \ 220 Volt, Village Name \ Hampton Beach NH, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Gas-Natural, WaterHeater \ Tank, WaterHeater \ Tankless
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,312 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0296 B:0047 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 86820085
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $388K-1.04M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 97.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-122.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!