- Built in 1974
- Views: 4,087 all time views
- HOA Fee: $450
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $422
- Cable Ready
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Cable, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Cul-de-sac, Features \ Curb Parking., Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Inground, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Laminate, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Pool, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Tile, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ VideoQC, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Wood Fence, Features \ Wood Frame, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 16050116
- Zillow Home ID: 19292208
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $450-785K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94949 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Novato as a whole. Among 94949 homes, this home is valued 16.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% less than in Novato, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94949 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94949 home values.
|5 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$635K||4||2.5||1,790|
|9 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$740K||4||2.5||2,285|
|11 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$627K||4||2.5||1,790|
|3 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$799K||4||2.5||2,385|
|4 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$566K||3||2||1,540|
|1 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$628K||4||2.5||1,790|
|2 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$742K||4||2.5||2,285|
|101 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$747K||4||2.5||2,285|
|103 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$582K||3||2||1,540|
|6 Chapparal Ct Novato, CA||$622K||4||2.5||1,790|
|4 Chapparal Ct Novato, CA||$619K||4||2.5||1,790|
|2 Chapparal Ct Novato, CA||$749K||4||2.5||2,285|
|8 Chaparral Ln San Geronimo, CA||$1.51M||3||3||2,272|
|8 Chapparal Ct Novato, CA||$776K||4||2.5||2,285|
|105 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$636K||4||2.5||1,790|
|11 Chapparal Ct Novato, CA||$616K||4||2.5||1,790|
|2 Hawk Ridge Ct Novato, CA||$723K||4||2||2,185|
|12 Chaparral Ln San Geronimo, CA||$1.85M||4||3.5||3,549|
|107 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$732K||3||2||2,189|
|106 Paper Mill Creek Ct Novato, CA||$586K||3||2||1,540|
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!