- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,748 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 4426620
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, GarageAndParking \ Under, Garage Location \ Under, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Private, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, LotDescription \ Level, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ Wooded, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets Allowed, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Condo Development, FeeIncludes \ Other, WaterHeater \ Tank, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 6+ Parking Spaces, Amenities \ Building Maint., Amenities \ Snow Removal, LotDescription \ Cul-De-Sac, Style \ Duplex, Water CF \ Private, Number Stories \ 3, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Multi Phonelines, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Loft, Interior Features CF \ Balcony, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Great Room, Interior Features CF \ B-fast Nook\Room, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Exterior Features CF \ Balcony, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ B, Kitchen Level \ 1
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,388 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: ATKI M:00013 B:000001 L:00023B
- Zillow Home ID: 86792105
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $233-466K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03811 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Atkinson as a whole. Among 03811 homes, this home is 48.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03811, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% greater than in Atkinson, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atkinson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03811 home values.
Nearby Schools in Atkinson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!