7 Parkview Rd, Norwalk, CT 068534 beds, 3 baths, 2,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 505 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $1
- Price/sqft: $666
- MLS #: 19253
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,214 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: D:6 B:36 L:33
- Zillow Home ID: 58820514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Parkview Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06853 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.5% greater than in Norwalk, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06853 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06853 home values.
- 16 E Beach Dr Norwalk, CT$1.29M521,559
- 3 Foster Ln Norwalk, CT$958K221,000
- 14 E Beach Dr Norwalk, CT$2.62M33.52,466
- 3 Parkview Rd Norwalk, CT$1.26M531,880
- 8 Parkview Rd Norwalk, CT$3.19M54.54,363
- 3 1/2 E Beach Dr Norwalk, CT--111,100
- 1 Foster Ln Norwalk, CT$440K21609
- 5 Foster Ln Norwalk, CT$926K22.51,000
- 12 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$1.65M53.52,854
- 10 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$1.1M331,730
- 10 E Beach Dr Norwalk, CT$2.78M32.54,339
- 8 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$1.27M32.51,918
- 15 Parkview Rd Norwalk, CT$1.54M331,686
- 12 Parkview Rd Norwalk, CT$1.06M321,656
- 14 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$3.01M44.52,929
- 5 Parkview Rd Norwalk, CT$1.13M31.52,088
- 12 E Beach Dr Norwalk, CT$3.03M434,172
- 16 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$1.69M32.52,396
- 17 E Beach Dr Norwalk, CT$2.55M44.53,063
- 4 Rocky Point Rd Norwalk, CT$2.1M43.12,741
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.