7 Parsons Way, Southampton, MA 010734 beds, 3 baths, 2,635 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- central cacuum system, whole house attic fan, pellet stove insert in fireplace
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,635 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: M:019 B:180 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 56265334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 7 Parsons Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01073 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Southampton, and 85.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01073 home values.
- 6 Parsons Way Southampton, MA$326K32.51,740
- 10 Parsons Way Southampton, MA$343K42.52,449
- 3 Parsons Way Southampton, MA$253K421,764
- 12 Parsons Way Southampton, MA$317K42.52,476
- 2 Parsons Way Southampton, MA$285K221,524
- 1 Parsons Way Southampton, MA$313K32.51,914
- 20B Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 2 Southampton, MA$185K21.51,481
- 20A Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 1 Southampton, MA$190K21.51,592
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 11 Southampton, MA$256K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 7 Southampton, MA$238K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 21 Southampton, MA$256K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 20 Southampton, MA$256K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 27 Southampton, MA$239K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 13 Southampton, MA$240K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 15 Southampton, MA$258K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 12 Southampton, MA$256K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 8 Southampton, MA$256K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 6 Southampton, MA$255K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 1 Southampton, MA$256K121,349
- 22 Pomeroy Meadow Rd UNIT 31 Southampton, MA$256K121,349
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!