- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7 Pike St, Newburyport, MA 019502 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,512 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $399,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- roof 1997 new oil tank 2007 new chimney caps 2011 new furnace 2012
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0008 B:0015 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56950863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Pike Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 9 Pike St Newburyport, MA$304K311,224
- 8 Fair St Newburyport, MA$485K42.52,053
- 10 Fair St Newburyport, MA$513K31.51,749
- 11 Pike St Newburyport, MA$484K22.52,058
- 12 Fair St Newburyport, MA$318K52.52,104
- 14 Fair St Newburyport, MA$371K632,865
- 10 Pike St Newburyport, MA$297K211,035
- 3 Center St Newburyport, MA$369K21.5900
- 8 Pike St Newburyport, MA$1.33M77.56,177
- 5 Center St Newburyport, MA$389K221,200
- 36 Water St Newburyport, MA$634K321,460
- 20 Fair St UNIT 20 Newburyport, MA$355K22.51,830
- 18 Fair St UNIT 18 Newburyport, MA$302K32.51,611
- 7 Fair St UNIT B Newburyport, MA$383K22.51,248
- 7 Fair St UNIT A Newburyport, MA$454K22.51,470
- 1 Center St Newburyport, MA$324K311,086
- 13 Fair St Newburyport, MA$503K31.51,828
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292