A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Invisible Fence, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH2_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH2_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., OTH4_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks), SF_TY
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,773 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:009 B:0008 L:10
- Zillow Home ID: 57119973
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-607K.
Market guideZillow predicts Tyngsboro home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Boston Metro as a whole. Among Tyngsboro homes, this home is valued 89.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tyngsboro, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% higher than in Boston Metro, and 58.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tyngsboro home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tyngsboro home values.
|3 Pilgrim Cir Tyngsboro, MA||$449K||4||1.5||2,682|
|6 Pilgrim Cir Tyngsboro, MA||$410K||3||3||2,272|
|2 Pilgrim Cir Tyngsboro, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,685|
|39 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$381K||4||1.5||1,728|
|34 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$499K||3||2.5||3,142|
|38 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$410K||3||2.5||2,076|
|2 Mayflower Way Tyngsboro, MA||$415K||3||1.5||2,318|
|6 Mayflower Way Tyngsboro, MA||$391K||3||1.5||1,872|
|8 Mayflower Way Tyngsboro, MA||$560K||4||2.5||3,582|
|43 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$460K||4||2.5||2,643|
|27 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$383K||3||1.5||1,824|
|47 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$408K||3||2.5||1,824|
|23 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$506K||3||2.5||3,096|
|51 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$479K||3||2.5||2,628|
|19 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$384K||4||1.5||1,868|
|52 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$450K||5||2||2,458|
|56 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$505K||3||2.5||3,044|
|18 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$392K||4||1.5||1,768|
|15 Patriot Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$529K||4||2.5||3,303|
|7 Minuteman Dr Tyngsboro, MA||$395K||3||1.5||2,006|
Nearby Schools in Tyngsboro
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org