7 Powwow River Rd, Kingston, NH 038485 beds, 4 baths, 4,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 43 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 4376619
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,180 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: KNGS M:00R28 B:000010 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86817636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Powwow River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Kingston, and 17.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03848 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kingston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
- 5 Powwow River Rd Kingston, NH$314K323,703
- 3 Powwow River Rd Kingston, NH$217K311,414
- 1 Powwow River Rd Kingston, NH$212K221,757
- 40 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$286K422,916
- 43 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$319K322,091
- 42 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$328K322,124
- 9 Powwow River Rd Kingston, NH$199K211,632
- 44 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$296K332,357
- 24 Powwow River Rd Kingston, NH$263K321,769
- 46 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$524K424,850
- 26 Powwow River Rd Kingston, NH$342K223,493
- 28 Powwow River Rd Kingston, NH$223K221,751
- 48 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$154K21757
- 35 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$165K21977
- 14 Lantern Ln # 14 Kingston, NH$137K221,157
- 14 Lantern Ln Kingston, NH$128K221,050
- 15 Lantern Ln Kingston, NH$136K221,135
- 15 Lantern Ln # 15 Kingston, NH$136K221,155
- 30 Lantern Ln # 30 Kingston, NH$117K11870
- 30 Lantern Ln Kingston, NH$110K11870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.