A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $269,900
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,003 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:31 B:142P L:00033
- Zillow Home ID: 60109876
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 50.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 14% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|1 Rainbow Trl Vernon, CT||$231K||3||2||1,684|
|23 Rainbow Trl Vernon, CT||$283K||3||3||2,730|
|16 Rainbow Trl Vernon, CT||$223K||3||2.5||1,528|
|48 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$227K||3||2||1,448|
|61 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$211K||3||2||1,440|
|31 Rainbow Trl Vernon, CT||$265K||3||3.5||2,068|
|71 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$274K||3||2||2,861|
|53 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$241K||3||2||1,729|
|81 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$229K||3||2.5||1,722|
|45 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$209K||3||2.5||1,368|
|39 Rainbow Trl Vernon, CT||$232K||3||2||1,756|
|90 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$255K||4||3||2,044|
|25 Briarwood Ln Vernon, CT||$253K||3||3||2,087|
|49 Rainbow Trl Vernon, CT||$245K||4||2.5||2,280|
|91 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$232K||3||1.5||2,043|
|36 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$260K||4||3||1,911|
|10 Danny Trl Vernon, CT||$290K||3||2.5||2,386|
|37 Bouldercrest Ln Vernon, CT||$272K||4||3.5||2,592|
|40 Rainbow Trl Vernon, CT||$235K||3||2.5||2,356|
|34 Danny Trl Vernon, CT||$280K||4||2.5||2,254|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!