7 Ridgeview Rd # 7, Westford, MA 018862 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2007
- 56 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $325
- Price/sqft: $216
- MLS #: 71648085
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Security Gate,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Wall AC,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Electric,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft,OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,RESTRICTIONS \ Other (See Remarks),ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Detached,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ No,
- Unit count: 276
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2108223823
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Ridgeview Road # 7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Westford, and 83.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01886 home values.
Nearby Schools in Westford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292