7 River Rd, East Lyme, CT 063332 beds, 1 bath, 1,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $142,100
- Price/sqft: $142
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Asbestos, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Loft, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Bungalow, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,004 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:032.1 B:00009 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58961042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Lyme, and 25.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06333 home values.
- 9 River Rd East Lyme, CT$251K31942
- 1 River Rd East Lyme, CT$171K31.51,138
- 11 River Rd East Lyme, CT$309K41.51,830
- 12 Calkins Rd East Lyme, CT$275K311,823
- 10 River Rd East Lyme, CT$262K22.51,120
- 15 River Rd East Lyme, CT$234K211,277
- 17 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT--------
- 6 River Rd East Lyme, CT$195K311,204
- 16 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT$184K421,394
- 17 River Rd East Lyme, CT$228K11.51,180
- 8 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT$435K211,375
- 14 River Rd East Lyme, CT$378K211,029
- 1 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT$352K221,200
- 16 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT$281K41.51,871
- 15 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT$303K321,784
- 3 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT--------
- 6 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT$235K211,024
- 6 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT$373K311,024
- 18 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT$181K21.51,285
- 18 River Rd East Lyme, CT$342K21.5816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.