A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $142,100
- Price/sqft: $142
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Asbestos, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Loft, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Bungalow, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,004 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:032.1 B:00009 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58961042
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06333 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for East Lyme as a whole. Among 06333 homes, this home is valued 32.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% lower than in East Lyme, and 28.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06333 home values.
|9 River Rd East Lyme, CT||$245K||3||1||942|
|1 River Rd East Lyme, CT||$185K||3||1.5||1,138|
|11 River Rd East Lyme, CT||$329K||4||1.5||1,830|
|12 Calkins Rd East Lyme, CT||$287K||3||1||1,823|
|10 River Rd East Lyme, CT||$263K||2||2.5||1,120|
|15 River Rd East Lyme, CT||$270K||2||1||1,277|
|17 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|6 River Rd East Lyme, CT||$221K||3||1||1,204|
|16 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$190K||4||2||1,394|
|17 River Rd East Lyme, CT||$251K||1||1.5||1,180|
|8 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$436K||2||1||1,375|
|14 River Rd East Lyme, CT||$387K||2||1||1,029|
|1 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT||$342K||2||2||1,200|
|16 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$290K||4||1.5||1,871|
|15 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$307K||3||2||1,784|
|3 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|6 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$175K||2||1||1,024|
|6 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$394K||3||1||1,024|
|18 Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$195K||2||1.5||1,285|
|18 River Rd East Lyme, CT||$372K||2||1.5||816|
Nearby Schools in East Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!