- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 593 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,547 all time views
- 44 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $2,450,000
- Price/sqft: $393
- MLS #: 5194676
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Wet Bar
- Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Microwave, Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm, Basement Desc \ Bath, Basement Desc \ Daylight, Basement Desc \ Finished, Basement Desc \ Interior Entry, Bedroom Desc \ In-Law Ste\Apt, Bedroom Desc \ Mstr On Main, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Disability Access \ None, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Fireplace Features\Location \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Great\Fam Room, Heat Type \ Gas, Dining Room Desc \ Separate Dng Rm, Interior \ 10 ft+ Ceil Main, Interior \ Double Vnty Other, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Parking Desc \ Kitchen Level, Laundry Features\Location \ Laundry Room, Lot Desc \ Cul-De-Sac, Rooms Desc \ Separate Lvng Rm, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Lot Desc \ Wooded, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Special Circumstances \ None, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Appliance Desc \ Sec System Owned, Assoc Fee Desc \ None, Basement Desc \ Full, Boathouse \ None, Cooling Desc \ Zoned, Parking Desc \ Attached, Dining Room Desc \ Seats 12+, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Exterior \ Front Porch, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Exterior \ Irrigation System, Road Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Patio, Road Type \ Public Maintain, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Master Bedroom, Roof Type \ Composition, Heat Type \ Zoned, Rooms Desc \ Bonus Room, Rooms Desc \ Exercise Room, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Interior \ Wet Bar, Rooms Desc \ Library\Office, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Rooms Desc \ Media Room, Lot Desc \ Rm-Pool\Tennis, Setting \ Other, Master Bath Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Appliance Desc \ Self-Clean Oven, Neighborhood Amenities \ Gated, Basement Desc \ Exterior Entry, Parking Desc \ 3 Car Garage, Style \ Traditional, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Water Source \ Public Water, Home Warranty \ No, Stories \ 2 Or + Stories, Interior \ His & Her Closets, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Other, Exterior \ Gas Grill, Exterior \ Guest House, Kitchen Features \ Keeping Room, Kitchen Features \ Pantry - Walk-in, Appliance Desc \ Double Ovens, Energy Features \ Clock Thermostat, Energy Features \ High Eff System, House Faces \ West, Rooms Desc \ Screened Porch, Interior \ Rear Stairs, Construction Desc \ Stucco - Hardcoat, Pool on Property? \ Gunite, Pool on Property? \ In Ground, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Living Room, Pool on Property? \ Heated Pool, Owner Financing? \ 1
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 6,361 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 02340001008
- Zillow Home ID: 35921965
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.51-2.6M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paces home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Paces homes, this home is 173% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 63.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paces, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.1% less than in Atlanta, and 6.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paces home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paces home values.
|8 Riverly Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$2.29M||4||5.5||5,976|
|11 Riverly Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$3.01M||5||8||10,536|
|1975 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$4.46M||6||9||14,000|
|1991 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.39M||5||9||6,111|
|1955 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.77M||6||7||9,400|
|1935 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.31M||3||2||2,664|
|10 Riverly Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$3.39M||5||7||7,422|
|1999 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.19M||3||3||3,031|
|3444 Riverly Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.62M||4||4||4,054|
|3489 Riverly Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.89M||5||7.5||4,495|
|1976 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$3.2M||5||9.5||8,283|
|3470 Riverly Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.64M||6||7||8,494|
|1925 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.38M||4||4.5||3,825|
|1980 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$4.61M||9||11.5||9,718|
|1982 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.23M||3||4||3,391|
|1986 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.71M||4||3||5,250|
|3406 Ridgewood Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.24M||4||3||3,246|
|3500 Riverly Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.1M||1||1.5||1,512|
|3400 Ridgewood Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.92M||4||5.5||4,650|
|3505 Riverly Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.52M||6||8||7,548|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!