7 Rose Bud Ct, Terre Haute, IN 478033 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 389 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $66
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 84-06-35-233-006.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 77134335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Rose Bud Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Terre Haute, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47803 home values.
- 5 Rose Bud Ct Terre Haute, IN$121K31.52,292
- 3 Rose Bud Ct Terre Haute, IN$78K211,382
- 1825 S Brown Ave Terre Haute, IN$77K311,188
- 1813 S Brown Ave Terre Haute, IN$82K321,328
- 1827 S Brown Ave Terre Haute, IN$76K31.51,066
- 1833 S Brown Ave Terre Haute, IN$81K311,475
- 1830 S Brown Ave Terre Haute, IN$124K321,881
- 1 Cullen Ct Terre Haute, IN$83K221,744
- 3 Cullen Ct Terre Haute, IN$162K32.52,491
- 1810 S Brown Ave Terre Haute, IN$92K32.51,155
- 1809 S Brown Ave Terre Haute, IN$68K311,158
- 8 Cullen Ct Terre Haute, IN$90K31.51,896
- 5 Cullen Ct Terre Haute, IN$81K31.5896
- 7 Cullen Ct Terre Haute, IN$90K31.51,442
- 1802 S Brown Ave Terre Haute, IN$82K31.51,442
- 3301 Idaho St Terre Haute, IN$94K321,691
- 3311 Idaho St Terre Haute, IN$96K321,350
- 3300 Idaho St Terre Haute, IN$87K31.51,558
- 3302 Idaho St Terre Haute, IN$98K31.51,369
- 3310 Idaho St Terre Haute, IN$170K322,553
Nearby Schools in Terre Haute
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.