A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,881 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $544,750
- Last sale price/sqft: $218
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Space Heater, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ 3/4 Bath, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:0081
- Zillow Home ID: 56106017
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $402-557K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 53.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|9 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$310K||3||1||987|
|5 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$384K||4||2||1,508|
|10 Manomet Rd Peabody, MA||$458K||4||2.5||2,124|
|8 Manomet Rd Peabody, MA||$340K||3||1||1,400|
|8 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$377K||3||2||1,664|
|11 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$335K||3||2||987|
|12 Manomet Rd Peabody, MA||$447K||5||3||2,188|
|6 Manomet Rd Peabody, MA||$361K||3||2.5||1,222|
|6 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$312K||3||1||987|
|10 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$321K||3||2||987|
|3 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$313K||3||1||1,014|
|4 Manomet Rd Peabody, MA||$343K||3||2.5||1,014|
|12 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$317K||3||1||1,089|
|14 Manomet Rd Peabody, MA||$419K||4||2.5||2,013|
|4 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$429K||4||2.5||2,050|
|13 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$321K||3||1||1,155|
|1 Sachem Rd Peabody, MA||$501K||6||3.5||2,718|
|5 Meredith Rd Peabody, MA||$407K||4||2||1,781|
|7 Meredith Rd Peabody, MA||$374K||2||1.5||1,939|
|11 Manomet Rd Peabody, MA||$363K||3||1.5||1,323|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.