7 Sheffield Ct, Newnan, GA 302655 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- Unfinished basement, 900 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2-car Garage, Bookcases, Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Carpet, Deck/Patio, Foyer Entrance, Golf Course, Lake, Living Room, Master on Main, Separate Shower, Sidewalks, Tile Floors
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: W06 096
- Zillow Home ID: 14419955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Sheffield Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30265 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% lower than in Newnan, and 79.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newnan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30265 home values.
- 5 Sheffield Ct Newnan, GA$143K321,462
- 8 Sheffield Ct Newnan, GA$216K--22,474
- 3 Sheffield Ct Newnan, GA$177K--2.52,094
- 6 Sheffield Ct Newnan, GA$150K--21,459
- 1 Sheffield Ct Newnan, GA$162K--2.51,531
- 4 Sheffield Ct Newnan, GA$179K--2.52,110
- 2 Sheffield Ct Newnan, GA$179K432,204
- 37 Stonehaven Dr # 0 Newnan, GA$111K32--
- 37 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$174K321,814
- 36 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$148K331,756
- 29 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$162K--21,806
- 39 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$168K42.51,690
- 30 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$130K--11,395
- 40 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$153K--21,852
- 14 Stonehaven Dr # 0 Newnan, GA$115K32--
- 41 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$159K--21,438
- 27 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$165K--21,897
- 24 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$136K321,417
- 1874 Lower Fayetteville Rd Newnan, GA$173K331,289
- 42 Stonehaven Dr Newnan, GA$139K321,427
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.