7 Sikes Ct, Sacramento, CA 958353 beds, 2 baths, 1,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $215,500
- Price/sqft: $126
- Parking: 406 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,709 sqft
- Parcel #: 20107800080000
- Zillow Home ID: 61336372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Sikes Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Village 11, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.4% lower than in Sacramento, and 1.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Village 11 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Village 11 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,910 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 2004
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 3 Sikes Ct Sacramento, CA$306K521,934
- 11 Sikes Ct Sacramento, CA$363K532,347
- 1643 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$365K532,493
- 15 Sikes Ct Sacramento, CA$358K532,493
- 1649 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$355K532,347
- 1621 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$361K432,347
- 141 Bombay Cir Sacramento, CA$302K421,903
- 1638 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$351K42.52,325
- 151 Bombay Cir Sacramento, CA$353K42.52,325
- 131 Bombay Cir Sacramento, CA$364K432,347
- 1644 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$339K322,080
- 1632 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$288K321,709
- 121 Bombay Cir Sacramento, CA$330K422,080
- 161 Bombay Cir Sacramento, CA$364K532,347
- 12 Sikes Ct Sacramento, CA$359K432,347
- 8 Sikes Ct Sacramento, CA$335K322,080
- 1626 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$304K521,934
- 1655 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$335K322,080
- 1650 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$288K321,709
- 1615 Salizar Way Sacramento, CA$329K422,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.