A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1850
- Views: 2,470 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $880
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Finished, Basement Feature \ Full, Beachfront \ No, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Window AC, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Deck - Roof, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Other (See Remarks), Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water Radiators, Home Own Association \ No, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Corner, Master Bath \ Yes, Road Type \ Dead End, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Antique, Type \ Attached, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,489 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: W:03 P:00159 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59169398
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.35-1.75M.
Market guideZillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 128.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% lower than in Boston, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
|7 Smith Ct # A Boston, MA||$1.48M||3||3||1,735|
|38 S Russell St APT 3 Boston, MA||$1.75M||2||1||--|
|36 S Russell St Boston, MA||--||1||1||--|
|36 Russell St UNIT 36 Charlestown, MA||$1.17M||2||3||1,838|
|3 Smith Ct Boston, MA||$2.26M||4||3.5||2,635|
|16 S Russell St APT 1 Boston, MA||--||1||1||--|
|14 S Russell St APT 2 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|16 S Russell St APT 4 Boston, MA||--||2||1||--|
|58 S Russell St APT 1 Boston, MA||--||1||1||--|
|58 S Russell St APT 6 Boston, MA||--||--||1||--|
|18 S Russell St APT 1 Boston, MA||$477K||1||1||650|
|52 Joy St APT 10 Boston, MA||--||1||1||600|
|52 Joy St APT 9 Boston, MA||--||2||1||800|
|5 1/2 Smith Ct Boston, MA||$1.61M||3||2||1,458|
|30 S Russell St Boston, MA||--||1||1||23,256|
|46 S Russell St Boston, MA||$2.11M||3||2.5||2,081|
|50 S Russell St Boston, MA||--||Studio||1||300|
|50 S Russell St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$387K||1||1||430|
|50 S Russell St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$973K||2||2.5||1,030|
|50 S Russell St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$694K||2||1.5||835|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!