7 Spring Street Ct, Peabody, MA 019601 bed, 1 bath, 2,807 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $310,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Common,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Lead Certification Available,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wall to Wall Carpet,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Hardwood Floors,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room,RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water,RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,807 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0085 B:0156
- Zillow Home ID: 56111803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Spring Street Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 63.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
Nearby Schools in Peabody
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292