- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1820
- Views: 4,123 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $267
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ None, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,086 sqft
- Parcel #: M:091 B:218 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 57506615
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $306-398K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02067 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Town of Sharon as a whole. Among 02067 homes, this home is valued 31% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Sharon, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02067 home values.
|63 Billings St # 1 Sharon, MA||$317K||2||1||1,086|
|63 Billings St # 2 Sharon, MA||$331K||4||1||1,300|
|63 Billings St Sharon, MA||$419K||5||2||2,209|
|5 Summit Ave Sharon, MA||$464K||5||2||2,208|
|53 Billings St Sharon, MA||$505K||5||2.5||2,763|
|15 Summit Ave Sharon, MA||$546K||6||2||2,653|
|10 Summit Ave Sharon, MA||$299K||4||2||1,059|
|8 Summit Ave # A Sharon, MA||$266K||2||1||1,090|
|8 Summit Ave Sharon, MA||$363K||4||2||1,522|
|20 Maple Ave Sharon, MA||$421K||3||2||1,940|
|67 Billings St Sharon, MA||$468K||7||2||2,301|
|22 Maple Ave Sharon, MA||$301K||2||1.5||1,152|
|4 Summit Ave Sharon, MA||$367K||3||1.5||1,384|
|17 Summit Ave UNIT 17 Sharon, MA||$218K||2||1||1,118|
|19 Summit Ave UNIT 19 Sharon, MA||$245K||2||1||1,386|
|46 Billings St Sharon, MA||$612K||4||3||3,390|
|43-45 Billings St Sharon, MA||$583K||4||2||3,272|
|16 Maple Ave Sharon, MA||$411K||4||2||1,968|
|28 Maple Ave Sharon, MA||$360K||3||2||1,568|
|2 Shepard Ct Sharon, MA||$392K||3||2||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Town of Sharon
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!