- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $559,100
- Price/sqft: $254
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 155 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Ranch
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:026.0-0000-0191.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57103263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|4 Tanglewood Cir Reading, MA||$468K||4||1.5||1,761|
|3 Tanglewood Cir Reading, MA||$463K||3||1.5||1,900|
|20 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$456K||3||1.5||1,620|
|16 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$450K||3||1||2,016|
|11 Laurel Ln Reading, MA||$444K||3||2||1,356|
|21 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$471K||3||1.5||1,824|
|17 Laurel Ln Reading, MA||$422K||3||1||1,116|
|18 Laurel Ln Reading, MA||$419K||3||2||1,280|
|10 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$440K||3||1.5||1,666|
|26 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$390K||3||1||1,302|
|11 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$530K||4||2||2,067|
|22 Laurel Ln Reading, MA||$432K||3||1.5||1,344|
|27 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$478K||3||1.5||1,599|
|34 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$462K||3||2||1,805|
|23 Laurel Ln Reading, MA||$381K||2||1||960|
|26 Laurel Ln Reading, MA||$449K||3||2||1,672|
|35 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$431K||2||1||1,610|
|40 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$448K||3||2||1,933|
|39 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$392K||3||1||1,140|
|7 Mark Ave Reading, MA||$445K||2||2||1,673|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!