7 Thomas Cir, Salem, MA 019704 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Partial basement
- Stainless appliances, Central Vacuum, hard wood floors through out, Solar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146921100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Thomas Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Salem, and 52.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 11 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$458K42.52,464
- 13 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$427K432,300
- 3 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$404K543,356
- 310 Highland Ave Salem, MA$240K21.51,853
- 2 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$250K11881
- 79 Thomas Park UNIT 8 South Boston, MA$299K11526
- 79 Thomas Park UNIT 7 South Boston, MA$279K11477
- 79 Thomas Park UNIT 6 South Boston, MA$288K11533
- 79 Thomas Park UNIT 5 South Boston, MA$277K11472
- 79 Thomas Park UNIT 4 South Boston, MA$314K11604
- 79 Thomas Park UNIT 3 South Boston, MA$275K11468
- 79 Thomas Park UNIT 2 South Boston, MA$280K11535
- 79 Thomas Park UNIT 1 South Boston, MA$284K11531
- 5 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$202K------
- 7 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$429K432,464
- 11 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$471K42.52,400
- 9 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$461K42.52,432
- 13 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$466K432,300
- 21 Thomas Cir Salem, MA$317K321,411
- 300 Highland Ave Salem, MA$677K----4,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.