7 Topaz Way, San Francisco, CA 941313 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The upper level has three bedrooms and two bathrooms all on one level with an additional nursery/office area. The master suite spans the entire length of the house with sweeping views, a walk out deck, huge walk in closet, and a generous master bathroom with dual vanities, Jacuzzi style tub and walk in steam shower.
The lowest level bonus area has a terrific media room/game room area, could accommodate a work out area and space for a home office set up or hobby area in addition to three large storage areas. Sliding glass doors from this level lead to a flat enclosed rear patio and yard with landscaping and a fountain.
Home features: Three Generous bedrooms (all on one level including a master suite).
Master Suite has walk out deck and huge walk in closet with sweeping views. Office or nursery located on the bedroom level.
Three full bathrooms.
Large open entertaining space with open kitchen/living/dining and family room.
Numerous enclosed sun porches and outdoor area. Huge finished bonus space on lower level with walk out access to yard.
Walk out IPE deck with glass enclosure off living/dining room. Enclosed flat backyard with patio and mature plantings.
Major storage space on lower level could be great for wine. collectors.
Generous garage has parking for one car and additional space for smaller vehicle plus parking in the driveway.
3,000 square feet per appraiser with 861 square feet of finished bonus space on the lower level.
Built in 1968 with many recent renovations.
- Lot: 3,297 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $1,540,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7534 018
- Zillow Home ID: 15200001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Topaz Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94131 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94131 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94131 home values.
- 11 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$2.1M432,202
- 1 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.47M--52,087
- 3 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.43M----2,087
- 15 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$2.94M--32,552
- 19 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$2.89M432,327
- 10 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.36M32.11,868
- 12 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.33M--21,868
- 8 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.27M--21,792
- 16 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.26M321,830
- 6 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.25M321,792
- 23 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$3.2M432,552
- 14 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.25M--21,830
- 18 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.29M32.51,868
- 20 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.29M321,868
- 106 Gold Mine Dr San Francisco, CA$1.05M221,594
- 108 Gold Mine Dr San Francisco, CA$1.08M22--
- 110 Gold Mine Dr San Francisco, CA$1.09M----1,813
- 108 Gold Mine Dr San Francisco, CA$987K221,616
- 4 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.42M221,950
- 2 Topaz Way San Francisco, CA$1.28M321,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.