- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7 Ullman Ter, Monsey, NY 109524 beds, 3 baths, 2,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Finished basement, 910 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,730 sqft
- Lot depth: 217
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 39261506202000010070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 53425454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Ullman Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chestnut Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% higher than in New York Metro, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chestnut Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chestnut Ridge home values.
- 5 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$395K431,839
- 9 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$493K52.52,605
- 64 Pinebrook Rd Monsey, NY$376K431,388
- 8 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$482K432,759
- 6 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$373K432,092
- 3 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$558K444,094
- 10 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$491K42.53,162
- 62 Pinebrook Rd Monsey, NY$351K431,950
- 4 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$390K42.51,332
- 61 Pinebrook Rd Monsey, NY$393K432,082
- 12 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$525K42.52,396
- 5 Capricorn Ln Monsey, NY$350K42.51,294
- 7 Capricorn Ln Monsey, NY$436K52.51,403
- 1 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$410K431,313
- 2 Ullman Ter Monsey, NY$403K42.51,295
- 6 Cannan Rd Monsey, NY$502K33.51,656
- 59 Pinebrook Rd Monsey, NY$442K42.51,386
- 3 Capricorn Ln Monsey, NY$405K42.51,388
- 9 Capricorn Ln Monsey, NY$374K421,942
- 60 Pinebrook Rd Monsey, NY$319K321,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.