7 Uplands Way, Glastonbury, CT 060332 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Basement \ None,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Lease,Rental Property Type \ Condo,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2138822184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Uplands Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
- 9 Uplands Way Glastonbury, CT$212K231,423
- 3 Uplands Way Glastonbury, CT$225K------
- 5 Uplands Way UNIT 5 Glastonbury, CT$201K21.51,420
- 7 Uplands Way UNIT 7 Glastonbury, CT$204K21.51,360
- 3 Uplands Way UNIT 3 Glastonbury, CT$197K21.51,360
- 15 Uplands Way Glastonbury, CT$214K221,421
- 1 Uplands Way Glastonbury, CT$169K21.51,420
- 1 Uplands Way UNIT 1 Glastonbury, CT$188K21.51,420
- 4 Uplands Way UNIT 4 Glastonbury, CT$208K231,423
- 8 Uplands Way UNIT 8 Glastonbury, CT$202K22.51,423
- 11 Uplands Way UNIT 11 Glastonbury, CT$199K22.51,423
- 6 Uplands Way UNIT 6 Glastonbury, CT$198K22.51,888
- 10 Uplands Way UNIT 10 Glastonbury, CT$187K21.11,420
- 10 Uplands Way Glastonbury, CT$186K21.51,420
- 13 Uplands Way UNIT 13 Glastonbury, CT$216K22.51,423
- 51 Uplands Way Glastonbury, CT$213K22.51,208
- 2 Uplands Way UNIT 2 Glastonbury, CT$202K22.51,423
- 9 Uplands Way UNIT 9 Glastonbury, CT$220K231,423
- 12 Uplands Way UNIT 12 Glastonbury, CT$171K21.51,360
- 14 Uplands Way UNIT 14 Glastonbury, CT$204K21.51,420
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292