7 Venus St, San Francisco, CA 941242 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,944 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $551,000
- Price/sqft: $551
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City, Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 5354A038
- Zillow Home ID: 15157552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Venus Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Silver Terrace market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in San Francisco, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silver Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silver Terrace home values.
- 1 Venus St San Francisco, CA$637K--11,000
- 11 Venus St San Francisco, CA$631K211,000
- 15 Venus St San Francisco, CA$663K--11,183
- 300 Topeka Ave San Francisco, CA$672K--11,140
- 19 Venus St San Francisco, CA$631K421,117
- 312 Topeka Ave San Francisco, CA$646K731,000
- 354 Thornton Ave San Francisco, CA$505K211,000
- 352 Thornton Ave San Francisco, CA$617K--11,326
- 358 Thornton Ave San Francisco, CA$520K--11,000
- 362 Thornton Ave San Francisco, CA$571K311,000
- 23 Venus St San Francisco, CA$625K311,000
- 318 Topeka Ave San Francisco, CA$628K311,000
- 348 Thornton Ave San Francisco, CA$572K--11,048
- 290 Topeka Ave San Francisco, CA$580K211,030
- Topeka Ave San Francisco, CA--211,125
- 364 Thornton Ave San Francisco, CA$562K--11,000
- 27 Venus St San Francisco, CA$633K311,100
- 344 Thornton Ave San Francisco, CA$589K--11,000
- 324 Topeka Ave San Francisco, CA$542K--11,000
- 366 Thornton Ave San Francisco, CA$593K211,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!