This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 2,187 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $455,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Invisible Fencing, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,563 sqft
- Parcel #: S0541030
- Zillow Home ID: 57840212
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $269-525K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06413 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 06413 homes, this home is valued 60% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% less than in Town of Clinton, and 20% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|Vincent Ct Clinton, CT||$400K||4||2.5||2,563|
|5 Vincent Ct Clinton, CT||$336K||3||2.5||1,908|
|3 Vincent Ct Clinton, CT||$398K||4||2.5||2,586|
|8 Vincent Ct Clinton, CT||$356K||3||2.5||2,084|
|6 Vincent Ct Clinton, CT||$404K||4||3||2,600|
|4 Vincent Ct Clinton, CT||$352K||3||2.5||2,062|
|86 Spencer Hl Clinton, CT||$229K||2||2||1,176|
|1 Vincent Ct Clinton, CT||$414K||3||2.5||3,000|
|7 Vincent Ct Clinton, CT||$198K||--||--||--|
|7 Vincent Ct Clinton, CT||$432K||3||2.5||2,865|
|37 Fox Hill Dr Clinton, CT||$285K||3||2.5||1,459|
|29 Fox Hill Dr Clinton, CT||$439K||3||3.5||3,000|
|27 Fox Hill Dr Clinton, CT||$305K||4||2.5||1,952|
|33 Fox Hill Dr Clinton, CT||$288K||3||2.5||1,459|
|2 Michael Dr Clinton, CT||$420K||5||3.5||3,157|
|4 Michael Dr Clinton, CT||$334K||3||2.5||1,900|
|6 Michael Dr Clinton, CT||$329K||3||3||1,811|
|34 Fox Hill Dr Clinton, CT||$345K||3||2.5||2,194|
|35 Fox Hill Dr Clinton, CT||$329K||3||3||1,820|
|8 Michael Dr Clinton, CT||$322K||3||2.5||1,808|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!