7 W Fort Ave, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 2 baths, 942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 660 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 28 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $228,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- MLS #: BA8426879
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 942 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 55
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 1003 049
- Zillow Home ID: 36537491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 W Fort Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the SBIC market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.2% lower than in Baltimore, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help SBIC home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or SBIC home values.
- 9 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$263K--2.5969
- 11 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$235K--2.51,272
- 1508 S Charles St Baltimore, MD$324K--11,456
- 13 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$219K--11,224
- 1510 S Charles St Baltimore, MD$528K342,363
- W Fort Ave # 18 Baltimore, MD$413K--42,219
- 15 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$356K33.51,548
- 1512 S Charles St Baltimore, MD$340K--21,688
- 17 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$254K31.51,224
- 6 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$341K22.51,400
- 1514 S Charles St Baltimore, MD$376K--12,146
- 1516 S Charles St Baltimore, MD$412K32.52,450
- 1450 S Charles St Baltimore, MD$287K--3.51,680
- 8 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$222K31.51,344
- 6 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$257K22.51,428
- 10 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$225K--11,320
- 1448 S Charles St Baltimore, MD$364K--2.51,751
- 1433 Olive St Baltimore, MD$310K322,340
- 14 W Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$281K22.51,340
- 14 W Fort Ave # 14 Baltimore, MD$355K22.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.