A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 3,090 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $307,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- Finished basement, 646 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Parcel #: M:15 L:0081
- Zillow Home ID: 56117939
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $299-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 16.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|9 Wall St Salem, MA||$323K||4||2||1,779|
|5 Wall St Salem, MA||$320K||6||2||1,681|
|1 Richard Rd Salem, MA||$375K||3||2.5||2,375|
|11 Wall St Salem, MA||$324K||4||2||1,744|
|2 Berube Rd Salem, MA||$331K||4||1.5||2,234|
|3 Wall Street Ct Salem, MA||$343K||6||2||2,202|
|30 Summit St Salem, MA||$338K||3||1.5||1,800|
|12 Ober St Salem, MA||$380K||6||3||2,419|
|32 Summit St Salem, MA||$308K||3||1||1,313|
|34 Summit St Salem, MA||$347K||3||1||2,037|
|4 Berube Rd Salem, MA||$308K||5||2.5||1,550|
|5 Wall Street Ct Salem, MA||$339K||4||2||1,681|
|13 Wall St Salem, MA||$338K||6||2||2,352|
|1 Berube Rd Salem, MA||$325K||5||2||1,666|
|26 Summit St Salem, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,248|
|2 Wall Street Ct Salem, MA||$293K||3||2.5||1,607|
|36 Summit St Salem, MA||$321K||3||1||1,570|
|5 Berube Rd Salem, MA||$323K||4||2||1,756|
|6 Berube Rd Salem, MA||$339K||4||1.5||2,108|
|10 Ober St Salem, MA||$317K||4||2||2,040|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.