- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7 Western Ave, Essex, MA 019294 beds, 2 baths, 3,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1795
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Finished basement, 72 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,365 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0040 B:0007 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56918453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Western Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01929 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.2% less than in Town of Essex, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01929 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01929 home values.
- 9 Western Ave Essex, MA$1.36M33.54,580
- 8 Western Ave Essex, MA$594K43.52,600
- 11 Western Ave Essex, MA$231K------
- 17 Western Ave Essex, MA$529K422,436
- 2 John Wise Ave Essex, MA$687K44.52,622
- 34 Pickering St UNIT B Essex, MA$312K32.52,444
- 34 Pickering St # B Essex, MA$315K32.52,200
- 34 Pickering St Essex, MA$399K31912
- 36 Pickering St Essex, MA$321K31.51,806
- 18 Western Ave Essex, MA$618K42.53,542
- 1 Main St Essex, MA$805K------
- 19 Western Ave Essex, MA$443K41.52,458
- 32 Pickering St # R Essex, MA$431K432,070
- 15 Western Ave Essex, MA$701K------
- 6 John Wise Ave Essex, MA$370K321,368
- 8 John Wise Ave Essex, MA$531K31.52,278
- 32 Pickering St Essex, MA$305K211,320
- 7 Main St Essex, MA$597K422,368
- 5 Main St Essex, MA$323K311,523
- 22 Western Ave Essex, MA$456K31.51,628
Nearby Schools in Town of Essex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Essex Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.