- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,123 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- MLS #: V10041430
- Parking: 0 space
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System \ Central Air, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Adult 55 \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Basement Type \ Fully Finished, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Fuel Type \ Oil, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Security System, REO \ No, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ No, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Lot Description \ View, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Park Garage Type \ Under House, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Style \ Colonial, Area Amenities \ Public Rec Facilities, Attic \ Storage Space, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Rear\Flag Lot, Area Num \ Shelton, Mill Rate \ 22.3100, Neighborhood \ Shelton (160), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Listing Type Description \ N\A, Horse Property \ No, Area Amenities \ Golf Course, Area Amenities \ Library, Area Amenities \ Medical Facilities, Area Amenities \ Park, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Handicap Accessible \ No, Radon Mit Sys Air \ No, Basement Type \ Storage, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Heat Type \ Hot Air, Lot Description \ Fence - Stone, Area Amenities \ Playground, Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Area Amenities \ Shopping\Mall, Area Amenities \ Public Pool, Area Amenities \ Public Transportation, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Basement Type \ Garage Access, Basement Type \ Interior Access, Basement Type \ Liveable Space, Fuel Tank Description \ In Basement, Heat Type \ Zoned, Basement Type \ Walk-out, Driveway Type \ Private, Appliances Included \ Electric Cooktop, Basement Type \ Heated, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale, Energy Features \ Partial Thermopane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,027 sqft
- Parcel #: M:101 L:94
- Zillow Home ID: 58823346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $513-725K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06484 home values will fall 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% decrease for Shelton as a whole. Among 06484 homes, this home is 107.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06484, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Shelton, and 4.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06484 home values.
|11 Whipporwill Dr Shelton, CT||$631K||4||4||4,147|
|Whipporwill Dr Shelton, CT||$631K||--||--||--|
|3 Whipporwill Dr Shelton, CT||$575K||4||4||3,250|
|15 Whipporwill Dr Shelton, CT||$862K||5||3.5||5,465|
|12 Whipporwill Dr Shelton, CT||$682K||4||3.5||4,597|
|5 Captains Watch Shelton, CT||$422K||4||3||2,643|
|77 Beacon Hill Ter UNIT 77 Bethel, CT||$410K||3||3.5||2,151|
|13 Captains Watch Shelton, CT||$383K||4||2.5||2,208|
|9 Captains Watch Shelton, CT||$472K||3||3||2,983|
|Beacon Hill Ter Shelton, CT||$574K||4||3.5||3,534|
|77 Beacon Hill Ter Shelton, CT||$574K||4||3.5||3,534|
|99 Soundview Ave Shelton, CT||$387K||4||2.5||2,352|
|19 Whipporwill Dr Shelton, CT||$794K||5||4.5||5,048|
|91 Soundview Ave Shelton, CT||$661K||4||5.5||4,420|
|83 Beacon Hill Ter Shelton, CT||$559K||9||3.5||3,340|
|16 Whipporwill Dr Shelton, CT||$625K||3||3.5||3,626|
|17 Captains Watch Shelton, CT||$421K||4||2.5||2,530|
|73 Beacon Hill Ter UNIT 73 Bethel, CT||$450K||3||2.5||2,558|
|73 Beacon Hill Ter Shelton, CT||$316K||3||2||1,912|
|8 Captains Watch Shelton, CT||$409K||5||3.5||2,604|
Nearby Schools in Shelton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!