- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 788 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $206,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Heat Pump, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:095 B:512 L:019
- Zillow Home ID: 56075875
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-233K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 2.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|10 Williams Pl Lynn, MA||--||3||--||1,838|
|9 Williams Pl Lynn, MA||$173K||3||1||1,070|
|177 Williams Ave Lynn, MA||$277K||8||2||2,422|
|15 Essex Ave Lynn, MA||$331K||9||2||3,140|
|8 Williams Pl Lynn, MA||$185K||3||1||1,102|
|13 1/2 Essex Ave Lynn, MA||$334K||6||3.5||2,808|
|189 Williams Ave Lynn, MA||$199K||3||1||1,201|
|173 Williams Ave Lynn, MA||$337K||6||3||3,510|
|6 Williams Pl Lynn, MA||$184K||3||1||1,067|
|9 Essex Ave Lynn, MA||$304K||5||3||2,618|
|5 Williams Pl Lynn, MA||$181K||3||1||1,064|
|193 Williams Ave Lynn, MA||$343K||8||3||3,177|
|1 Williams Pl Lynn, MA||$185K||3||1||1,102|
|182 Williams Ave Lynn, MA||$282K||6||3||2,349|
|2 Williams Pl Lynn, MA||$185K||3||1||1,061|
|186 Williams Ave Lynn, MA||$294K||4||2||2,316|
|4 Williams Pl Lynn, MA||$188K||3||1||1,063|
|7 Essex Ave Lynn, MA||$315K||6||3||2,908|
|190 Williams Ave Lynn, MA||$242K||4||2||1,444|
|167 Williams Ave Lynn, MA||$278K||4||2||2,346|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!