7 Winslow Homer, Marlton, NJ 080534 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,997 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $401,338
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,997 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1300089 0700020
- Zillow Home ID: 59803585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Winslow Homer
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08053 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% less than in Evesham, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08053 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Evesham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08053 home values.
- 5 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$497K442,917
- 9 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$596K----3,431
- 3 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$537K----3,824
- 11 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$624K554,265
- 31 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$399K43--
- 29 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$401K43--
- 32 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$401K43--
- 7 John Sloan Marlton, NJ$538K----3,888
- 30 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$401K43--
- 27 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$406K43--
- 25 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$407K43--
- 23 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$405K43--
- 26 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$404K43--
- 21 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$401K43--
- 24 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$403K43--
- 122 John James Audubon Way Marlton, NJ$541K43.54,003
- 19 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$402K43--
- 22 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$399K43--
- 13 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$524K----3,820
- 6 Winslow Homer Marlton, NJ$578K----3,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.