- Lot: 9,443 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 4,431 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $347,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $330
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: M:027.0-0000-0089.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57102586
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 19.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|10 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$432K||3||1.5||1,469|
|13 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$401K||3||2||1,228|
|14 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$423K||3||2||1,579|
|2 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$435K||3||1.5||1,620|
|15 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$345K||3||1||1,065|
|11 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$381K||3||1||1,163|
|17 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$430K||3||1.5||1,510|
|148 Lowell St Reading, MA||$388K||3||2||1,504|
|18 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$432K||2||1.5||1,600|
|145 Lowell St Reading, MA||$411K||3||2||1,925|
|144 Lowell St Reading, MA||$423K||4||2||1,768|
|75 Deering St Reading, MA||$390K||3||2||1,410|
|76 Deering St Reading, MA||$369K||3||2||1,099|
|26 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$434K||2||1.5||1,734|
|30 Winthrop Ave Reading, MA||$433K||3||1.5||1,500|
|71 Deering St Reading, MA||$419K||3||1||1,564|
|3 Harriman Ave Reading, MA||$426K||2||1.5||1,382|
|24 Hanscom Ave Reading, MA||$425K||3||2||1,176|
|6 Harriman Ave Reading, MA||$566K||3||2.5||2,376|
|163 Lowell St Reading, MA||$507K||4||2||2,164|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!