7 Woodridge Rd, Medfield, MA 020527 beds, 7 baths, 7,981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 419 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $4,500,000
- Price/sqft: $307
- MLS #: 71567477
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 16 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- Central Vacuum, Security System, Cable Available, Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, Wetbar, Intercom, Walk-up Attic, French Doors
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 20
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 7,981 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:0000 L:0087
- Zillow Home ID: 57457685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Woodridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Medfield, and 65.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02052 home values.
- 22 Arnold Dr Medfield, MA$478K421,722
- 7 Boiling Spring Ave Medfield, MA$1.1M63.55,684
- 10 Rhododendron Ave Medfield, MA$894K43.53,646
- 4 Woodridge Rd Medfield, MA$2.6M568,500
- 9 Rhododendron Ave Medfield, MA$304K11768
- 6 Rhododendron Ave Medfield, MA$365K311,350
- 3 Woodridge Rd Medfield, MA$1.48M53.54,858
- 5 Rhododendron Ave Medfield, MA$315K211,248
- 3 Rhododendron Ave UNIT 3 Medfield, MA$419K42.52,075
- 2 Rhododendron Ave Medfield, MA$523K422,992
- 1 Rhododendron Ave UNIT 1 Medfield, MA$421K42.52,078
- 17 Laurel Dr Medfield, MA$489K42.51,672
- 117 Spring St Medfield, MA$381K31.51,503
- 125 Spring St Medfield, MA$459K322,184
- 6 Boiling Spring Ave Medfield, MA$770K43.52,924
- 9 Boiling Spring Ave Medfield, MA$998K44.53,426
- 4 Boiling Spring Ave Medfield, MA$334K311,426
- 7 Boiling Spring Ave Medfield, MA$1.09M63.54,634
- 7 Boiling Spring Ave Medfield, MA$1.02M53.55,684
- 5 Boiling Spring Ave Medfield, MA$781K42.53,337
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.